If you’d like to explode your business growth quickly, easily and inexpensively, then simply do:
ONLINE PR and SEO with Press Releases
“Discover the Secret on How to Get Powerful FREE Publicity, More Believability and Better Profitability Than Paid Advertising”
If you’re wondering how to get more exposure for your business – without spending a lot of money – you are not alone. It’s one of those tough questions all small business owners face.
Sure you can advertise, but that gets pricey. And your returns are never guaranteed. Besides, people are so bombarded with advertising. they look at ads with skepticism and even downright suspicion. That’s not good for small business owners on a budget.
So what are your options?
Most major newspapers won’t let you advertise on the front page, so you’ll have to display your ad inside the paper. The last time I checked, one major US paper charged $3813.45 for a 5″ x 3″ black and white ad. That was for a one-time run in their business section. You’ll find similar rates with other large publications. OUCH!
You might get yourself on the front page of a small, local paper, but they’ll still charge you a bunch of cash for a tiny ad. For example, expect to pay $150 for a 4-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ ad that runs one time.
But what about Online Advertising?
Online advertising tends to be a bit more affordable than print ads. It’s also easier to track your results online. But it’s still expensive when you don’t have a Fortune 500 advertising budget. Take banner ads for example, the going rate is up to 10 cents per IMPRESSION or even more. This means you’ll pay something like 2 to 10 cents every time your banner is shown — regardless of how many times someone clicks through to view your offer.
Or you can make a relatively safer investment in pay-per-click advertising where you only pay when someone clicks to view your offer. But click prices are going through the roof. It’s tough to find those highly effective 10 cent bids. You can expect to pay $1, $2 or even $10 for some very highly competitive keyword phrases.
Don’t get me wrong. These are viable options for promoting your business, but there is a way to gain plenty of exposure for your business that’s even better than advertising and it’s free.
The free way to get the word out about your business is to use PRESS RELEASES.
Did you know that you can get stories about your company on TV, on the radio, in newspapers, in magazines, and on the Internet just by writing about what’s new with your company? And remember, these are stories about your company. They are not ads. People read and believe stories. They don’t look on them with suspicion like they do with advertising.
You can’t BUY exposure like that.
But let me explain a few things so you know exactly what I’m suggesting.
Let’s start with some basics:
What is a Press Release? And How You Can Use Them to Increase Your Business Exposure…
A press release is simply a newsworthy story about your business that you submit to various media outlets — newspapers, radio, television, websites, magazines, etc. If these media outlets are interested in your story, they may interview you or print your press release in their publication.
Maybe you already know this and you thought you’d have to hire a publicist, a professional press release writer, a press release distribution service and all kinds of high-priced help to get you those media spots.
Let’s look at the potential costs:
– Publicist: Varies, but expect to pay thousands for a good one
– Press Release Writer: $50-$300 per press release
– Press Release Distribution Service: $200-$600 a pop
Fortunately, you don’t need any of those things. You just need to be able to string a few sentences together and start building your contact list. I’m going to teach you exactly how to do this.
How the Heck Do I Know All This?
||Over the last few years, I have consulted small busineses, medium businesses, celebrities, non-profits, product vendors, service providers, and entrepreneurs on how to do online PR. They all wanted to promote themselves online, but didn’t know how to do it effectively in terms of reach and in terms of cost.
Everything that I learned from getting them massive exposure online, I am sharing with you here.
Okay, It’s Cool to be in The Newspaper or a Magazine, But Why Do I Really Need to Start a Press Release Campaign?
- It’s Affordable to the Small Business Entrepreneur: Getting attention in the press puts your small company on a level playing field with big businesses. They may have more advertising dollars…but you can create newsworthy stories to get the exposure you need for your business.
- You Can’t Buy Exposure Like This: People are naturally suspicious of ads, but will take a story represented in the media as an endorsement of your business. You can get full front page billing or be featured on a talk show for 10 minutes or even more. The media will not sell you spots like this.
- Create Brand Recognition & Loyalty: If people hear about you in the paper frequently or hear you on their favorite radio program, you become a household name for your product or service. Even if these people don’t use your product, you are in the back of their mind to recommend to someone who is looking for a product just like yours.
- Explore Lucrative Niche Marketing by Reaching Different Markets: Of course, you have a target market for your business already, but imagine this: Let’s say you run an errand business and your clients range from the elderly who have problems with mobility to rich people who just want to pay someone to do stuff for them. With press releases, you can very easily target publications read by these groups, just by altering your press releases.
More Free Traffic from Search Engines: The Internet is an integral part of your press release campaign. You can actually create online press releases designed to give you free traffic from search engines…and it’s really simple to do.
- Profit from Press Releases, Even if You Don’t Have Your Own Product:
It’s true. If you are an affiliate marketer (someone who recommends the products of other websites in return for a commission on each sale), you can promote other people’s products through your press release campaign.
- If You’re Already Writing Articles, Here’s More Exposure for You: If you’re a website owner that already writes and distributes articles to promote your website, press releases are the next logical step. You can reach a wider audience and you aren’t limited to being published on other websites.
And it doesn’t have to take a lot of time to get your press release campaign going. A few hours work can turn into highly targeted prospects and a positive image for your company.
Are My Techniques Going to Get You on Oprah?
…Uh, Not Likely.
I have no idea how to get on Oprah or any big show like that. But I do know precisely how you can spend 1-2 hours per week or every 2 weeks, getting a steady stream of extra FREE exposure for your business.
Here Is What’s Covered in The Online PR and SEO System
- How to create a great hook that meets your marketing objective. Reporters receive mountains of releases every day. Keep yours from going into the trash before it’s even read.
- The technical details of writing and distributing press releases. Do it just right, because even if you have a great story, your release just may go unnoticed.
- Easy-to-follow tips on making the words flow easily, even if you hate writing. We’ll go over headline brainstorming and how to formulate each section of your release.
- Resources to start building your media list. Yeah, you’re going to have to do some work, but I’ll teach you how to build the most targeted media list possible.
- Using your website to leverage more media exposure. Your website is going to be your media center. If you don’t have a website yet, I’ll show you how to get one quickly and with minimal expense. Then learn how to set up your site for maximum media friendliness and how to make the most out of the traffic you get from press releases.
- Creative ways to get publicity. There’s no need to always be formal and send in a press release. I’ll give you more ideas on how to get media exposure.
- How to handle yourself and get the most out of your interviews. We all get nervous, but just keep these few things in mind and you’ll be fine.
- Customizable press release template that make it easy for you to get started. Yes, you’ll have to write a bit and put your thoughts together, but just fill in the blanks to whip out your press release.
- Sample press releases for your “swipe file.” Use these as models to create your own great press release stories.
I’m confident that anyone can learn to launch a press release campaign because it’s really not that complicated. You just need to know exactly what to do and I’ll show it to you…step-by-step.
Forget about hiring somebody for $50 – $300 per press release.
You can do it yourself or give your Online PR and SEOcourse to your assistant (who doesn’t charge hundreds of dollars per hour) and let her take care of the campaign for you.
And let’s talk about the press release distribution services that I mentioned earlier (up to $600 a pop). Did you know they’ll distribute your release just one time and you don’t even receive a list of people to follow up with?
Wouldn’t it be better to learn to build your own list, so you can distribute your releases over and over again? Realistically, sending out one press release is not going to turn your business into a world-famous company, just raking in the cash. A press release campaign is an ongoing process, but if you can set aside just a couple hours a week to work on it, you’ll be able to see a steady stream of FREE exposure for your business.
Now You Can Have All The Tools and Information at Your Fingertips to Start Your Own Press Release Campaign.
Here’s What You Get in this Online PR and SEO Home Study Course
I want to make it as easy as possible for you to learn how to quickly crank out a steady stream of press releases; who to send them to and how to get yourself together when somebody wants to interview you.
Here’s what I’ve included in your comprehensive home study course:
Printable Step-by-Step Study Guide: It’s straightforward, to the point, and will show you exactly how to launch your very first and ongoing press release campaigns.
Prefer to listen? An audio version of the study guide is included, at no extra charge.
Press Release Template. Just fill in the blanks with your great story and create a press release that grabs the media’s attention.
Sample Press Releases for Your Swipe File. I’ll give you 10
sample press releases that you can gather ideas from to create your own original press releases.
BRAND NEW: AD Press Release Builder –
Easy-to-Use Software to Help You Craft The Perfectly Formatted Press Release
System Requirements:Windows Only (sorry not Mac compatible)
This software allows you to choose from HTML-formatted release that you can easily print or send in an HTML. Or if you prefer plain-text, you can choose that.
Then the software guides you through each important component of your press release. Here’s an example from the first screen of the software:
Once you’ve completed all the steps, with guidance along the way, your release will be all formatted and ready to send.
Of course, I still have more goodies to offer you (keep reading this letter)…but let me put you at ease first…
I Know You Can Quickly & Easily Start Generating Publicity for Yourself, So I’m Ready to Give You My 30-Day, No Hassle, 100% Money-Back Guarantee
I don’t want you to ever worry about purchasing a product from me. Certainly, I take care to deliver the best information and put it into an easy-to-understand system — but I want you know this…
I also want to make sure you get these valuable extras so you can take things to a new level and learn how to add more revenue for your business…all from your press release campaign. So, if you…
Order Now, You’ll Receive 5 Not Available Anywhere Else Bonuses to Increase Your Revenue Potential with Your Press Release Campaign…Available For a Limited Time.
Bonus # 1: Affiliate Marketing with Press Releases
If you’re already incorporating affiliate marketing with your existing business, it’s easy to start a press release campaign to increase those earnings.
If you don’t know what affiliate marketing is, it’s basically recommending other people’s products and getting a commission when you make a sale. You can add this extra stream of income to your business using press releases.
All it takes is reading the newspaper, watching a news program and then writing a few paragraphs. I’ll show you exactly how.
Read the guide and learn more about Affiliate Marketing with Press Releases.
Bonus # 2: Niche Marketing with Press Releases
The Internet world is abuzz with people talking about niche marketing and that’s because you can make great money marketing to very specific groups of people. You can easily incorporate niche marketing strategies into your press release campaign, no matter what you sell.
Find out how to target your releases for different niche markets or just test out new markets, no matter what you already sell now.
Read the guide and learn more about Niche Marketing with Press Releases.
Bonus # 3: Increase Your Search Engine Traffic
Learn exactly how to format your online press release to receive targeted traffic for FREE, directly from search engines. You can do this in 10 easy steps and it’s not rocket science. Even if you don’t design or update your own website, your web designer can easily do this.
Read the guide and learn more about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with Press Releases.
Now that we got the details about the bonuses out of the way….
Are You Ready to Save Your Advertising Dollars and Get “Better Than Advertising” Promotion for Your Business without Spending a Ton of Cash?
If you’re ready to start generating ongoing media exposure for your business and traffic to your website for far less than it costs a professional to write and distribute just one press release for you…I’m ready to give you a hand.
Just click the button below to get started. As soon as your order is processed, you’ll have instant access to all of the following…
Send me your Online PR and SEO System so I can start building my media exposure on a shoestring budget.
I understand my home study course includes the following:
- Study guide detailing everything I need to know to launch a successful press release campaign.
- Accompanying audio recording to download to my computer, iPod or burn on a personal use CD.
- Fill in the blanks template to write the perfectly formatted press release.
- 10 sample press releases for my swipe file to study and help me create my own press releases.
- BRAND NEW! AD Press Release Builder Software to easily craft perfectly formatted press releases. System Requirements: Windows 2000, XP, Vista (sorry not Mac compatible)
I also understand that if I act today, I will receive the following Quick Study Guides
- Affiliate Marketing with Press Releases
- Niche Marketing with Press Releases
- Increase Your Search Engine Traffic with Press Releases
I’m fully aware that I’m protected by your 30-day 100% money-back guarantee. I just need to email you and you’ll give me my money back…no questions asked.
I can order securely from 1ShoppingCart at a fraction of the cost of having just one press release written and distributed for my business. I understand that if I order today, I can take advantage of the low price of $77 and have access to the complete Online PR and SEO system I can use over and over again.
Click Here to Instantly Start Your Press Release Campaign and Save $30